OB/GYN Physician

Job Title:  Physician
Specialty:  OB/GYN
Location: Sinai Grace – Professional Building, Detroit, MI
Full/Part Time:  Full Time

Northwest Women’s Care is recruiting for a full-time physician(s) who will provide comprehensive obstetrics and gynecology services to our patients. They will be joining a well-established, busy practice located in the Professional Building on the campus of Sinai Grace Hospital. This position is available because one of our long-term providers is retiring…

View Full Job Description

General Surgeon

Job Title:  Physician
Specialty:  General Surgery
Location:   Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital, Commerce Township, MI
Full/Part Time:  Full Time
Full/Part Time:  DMC Medical Group/Tenet Physician Resources

Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital, a Detroit Medical Center facility, is recruiting for a General  Surgeon to join the Medical Group. Adding another General Surgeon will help the hospital’s goal of expanding primary general surgery capability and support on campus…

View Full Job Description

Colorectal Surgeon

Job Title:  Physician
Specialty:  Colorectal Surgery
Location: DMC Central Campus, Detroit, MI
Full/Part Time:  Full Time
Employment:  DMC Medical Group/Tenet Physician Resources

The Detroit Medical Center is recruiting for a Colorectal Surgeon to perform procedures at the Central Campus in Detroit 75% of the time, and other hospitals in the system the other 25% of the time.  Physician will be the only Colorectal Surgeon employed by the Medical Group and would work alongside other employed surgeons…

View Full Job Description